Abstract Writing Rules
The Turkish and English summary should briefly present the information regarding the problem status, purpose, method, findings, conclusion and recommendations of the study. Abstract should be between 200-300 words. At least three keywords related to the study should be written.
Full Paper Writing Rules
Turkish and English Full Papers should be prepared according to the template. This template will help you format your paper. Please paste the text keeping the format and styles. The parts of the paper (title, abstract, keywords, sections, text, etc.) are already defined as styles in Styles Pane. Turkish full papers should also include title and abstract in English.
Please send your full-text papers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentations could be both face to face or virtual. Participants are responsible for their presentations to prepare for their oral and video presentations.
-Face to Face presentation
- Oral presentation duration should be max 15 minutes.
- Oral presentations should be done either in English or Turkish.
- Oral presentations will be conducted at Conference Venue.
- Online presentation duration should be max 15 minutes.
- Online presentations should be done either in English or Turkish.
- Online presentations will be conducted via Google Meet platform.
- Video presentation duration should be max 15 minutes.
- Presentations should be uploaded to any platform and the link of the video presentation should be sent to email@example.com
- Video presentations should be done either in English or Turkish.
During the conference dates, we will present video presentations at our YouTube channel (will be announced later on ICETOL Web Site)