We are pleased to invite you to the International Conference on Educational Technology and Online Learning (ICETOL) to be held in Cunda, Ayvalık, Balıkesir, Turkey, June 20-23, 2023.
The main aim of the conference is to bring stakeholders (i.g. administrators, researchers, educators, students, practitioners, policy-makers, scholars, and other groups) to present their studies in the field of educational technology and online learning, especially considering the Covid-19 global pandemic which is emerged and lacked down the teaching and learning activities all over the world. The presenters are encouraged to submit and present their works in both face-to-face and virtual, and proposals are accepted for oral, online, and video presentations that offer new research and theoretical contributions in the field of educational technology and online learning.
In this context, the main theme of ICETOL 2023 is “Shaping the Future of Learning: Key Technologies & Practices“.
- Adaptive learning environments
- Artificial Intelligence for the Future of Learning
- Assessment and Evaluation in Online Education
- Challenges Experienced in Open and Distance Learning and Solution Suggestions
- Colloborative Applications in Metaverse
- Digital Game Based Learning
- Educational data mining
- Educational Metaverse
- Gamification in Virtual Learning Environments
- Innovative Approaches for Learner Engagement
- Instructional Design for Virtual Learning Environments
- Learning analytics
- Micro credential and short learning programs
- Motivation in Online Education
- Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- Quality in Online Education
- The New Era in Education: Web 3.0
- Virtual Reality in the Future of Learning
- Proposal & Abstract Submission Deadline: 23 April 2023
- Full Paper Submission: 30 July 2023
- Early Registration: 1 March 2023
- Late Registration: 1 June 2023
- Conference Date: 20-23 June 2023
- Accepted Papers: will be announced ASAP after submission
- Conference Schedule: 12 June 2023
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceeding Book and extended versions of selected papers will be published in the following journals after the peer-review process:
– Journal of Educational Technology and Online Learning –JETOL (indexed in ERIC) (Special Issue for ICETOL)
– International Journal of Computers in Education (published regularly for the last 5 years)
Within the scope of the conference, there is also a practice that allows participants to come together and discuss their theoretical and practical work around a round table with collaborative groups which is related to the themes and sub-themes of the conference. As a result of this round table practice, selected papers could also be considered as international book chapters among the conference outputs.