We are pleased to invite you to the International Conference on Educational Technology and Online Learning (ICETOL) to be held in Cunda, Ayvalık, Balıkesir, Turkey, June 20-23, 2023.
The main aim of the conference is to bring stakeholders (i.g. administrators, researchers, educators, students, practitioners, policy-makers, scholars, and other groups) to present their studies in the field of educational technology and online learning, especially considering the Covid-19 global pandemic which is emerged and lacked down the teaching and learning activities all over the world. The presenters are encouraged to submit and present their works in both face-to-face and virtual, and proposals are accepted for oral, online, and video presentations that offer new research and theoretical contributions in the field of educational technology and online learning.
In this context, the main theme of ICETOL 2022 is “Shaping the Future of Learning: Key Technologies & Practices“.
- The New Era in Education: Web 3.0
- Educational Metaverse
- Open Educational Resources
- Virtual Reality in Online Learning
- Digital Game-based Learning
- Gamification in Online Learning
- Online Education for a Better Future
- Expanding Openness and Access in Online Education
- Innovative Approaches for Learner Engagement
- Motivational Challenges in Online Education
- Quality in Online Education
- Psychological Well Being
- Instructional Course Design
- Blended Learning after Covid-19 Pandemic
- Support Services in Online Learning during Covid-19 Pandemic
- Assessment and Evaluation in Online Education
- Proposal & Abstract Submission Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Full Paper Submission: July 30, 2023
- Early Registration: April 30, 2023
- Late Registration: June 12, 2023
- Conference Date: June 20-23, 2023
- Accepted Papers: will be announced ASAP after submission
- Conference Schedule: June 15, 2023
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceeding Book and extended versions of selected papers will be published in the following journals after the peer-review process:
– Journal of Educational Technology and Online Learning –JETOL (indexed in ERIC) (Special Issue for ICETOL)
– Asian Journal of Distance Education (indexed in ERIC)
Within the scope of the conference, there is also a practice that allows participants to come together and discuss their theoretical and practical work around a round table with collaborative groups which is related to the themes and sub-themes of the conference. As a result of this round table practice, selected papers could also be considered as international book chapters among the conference outputs.