We are pleased to invite you to the International Conference on Educational Technology and Online Learning (ICETOL) to be held in Ayvalık Cunda Island, Balıkesir, Turkey, September 22-24, 2021. ICETOL is organized with the support of Eskisehir Technical University and Beykoz University.
The main aim of the conference is to bring stakeholders (i.g. administrators, researchers, educators, students, practitioners, policy-makers, scholars and other groups) to present their studies in the field of educational technology and online learning, especially considering Covid-19 global pandemic which is emerged and lacked down the teaching and learning activities all over the world. The presenters are encouraged to submit and present their works in both face to face and virtual, and proposals are accepted for oral, online and video presentations that offer new research and theoretical contributions in the field of educational technology and online learning.
In this context, main theme of ICETOL 2021 is “Transforming and Expanding Online Education for a Better Future“.
- Online Education for a Better Future
- Transformative Designs in Online Education
- Expanding Openness and Access in Online Education
- Innovative Approaches for Learner Engagement
- Motivational Challenges in Online Education
- Open Educational Resources
- Quality in Online Education
- Psychological Well Being
- Instructional Course Design
- Blended Learning after Covid-19 Pandemic
- Support Services in Online Learning during Covid-19 Pandemic
- Assessment and Evaluation in Online Education
- Proposal & Abstract Submission Deadline: September 15, 2021
- Full Paper Submission : October 30, 2021
- Early Registration:
August 1, 2021September 1, 2021 (Extended)
- Late Registration: September 15, 2021 (Final)
- Conference Date: September 22-24, 2021
- Accepted Papers: will be announced ASAP after submission
- Conference Schedule: September 18, 2021
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceeding Book with ISBN and modified version of selected papers will be published in peer reviewed journals as follows:
–Journal of Educational Technology and Online Learning –JETOL (indexed in ERIC) (Special Issue for ICETOL)
–Asian Journal of Distance Education (indexed in ERIC)
Within the scope of the conference, there is also a practice that allows participants to come together and discuss their theoretical and practical work around a round table with collaborative groups which is related to the themes and sub-themes of the conference. As a result of this round table practice, selected papers could also be considered as international book chapters (Pegem) among the conference outputs.
Important: Due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the number of face-to-face participants is limited to 100.